Some of the highlights of 2017:
- Consecration of the Yogeshwar Linga at the Isha Ashram in India
- Mahashivratri with a million people at the Isha Ashram in India
- Teaching yoga on the beach in Costa Rica
- Leading the International Day of Yoga celebrations for the Indian Embassy in Bern
- Teaching at the World International Property Organization in Geneva,
as part of the Permanent Mission of India’s celebrations in Geneva
- Published feature article on yoga in the magazine “UN Special”
- Recommendation for the Prime Minister’s Award for Yoga
- Volunteering at Isha Foundation programmes and events
- Deepening my yoga practice and enhancing my teaching skills during the Hatha Yoga Teachers’ Upgrade
- Working alongside and sharing with other teachers and volunteers
- Doing my daily practices in a consecrated space and experiencing Sadhguru’s grace on a daily basis
Many many thanks to the people who have supported me throughout the year: friends and family, Isha meditators, other Isha Hatha Yoga teachers, participants, partners and wellwishers!
Please join with me to bring about a huge transformation in 2018! Through yoga we can enhance our own lives and the lives of our entire communities.
Write a comment